Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November 14, 2011

Querida Familia.








This week was wonderful. The romero family got baptized and that was a great day to see the two of them entering into the baptisimal font and getting baptized as a family, the spirit was strong and I just remember the first day we met them, we were doing contacts and asked them if we could teach them and they let us in, and from that day on they have changed the rest of their life, one simple decision they made has changed their entire life, Famous words from the prophet Nephi… for small and simple things the lord brings to pass big things. And we can see what he means by what happened this Saturday, the family got baptized. This is the last week of transfers and I think that i´ll still be staying. Because my companion has been here a lot longer than I have. But that’s all good because I love it here in campo rosa bajio! The ward is wonderful, the members are great and help us out a lot and we have been finding a lot of families that are soon to be getting baptized. I know how fast time is flying and I don’t know if I like it!! My time here is way to precious and I have to use it very wisely!! But I cant believe that Austin elder and jake are already coming home!!! I remember the day we went to their house before they left and wow it seems like it was yesterday!! Things are going really good here, its super hotttt and there is a lot of sand but don’t worry i´m taking a lot of pictures, everytime I have a chance! In my personal study I am reading the new testament and its so crazy how much it shows that the church of jesus Christ of latterday saints is the true church.. all the other religions just don’t understand but I guess like it says in doctrine and covenants, they don’t know the truth because they don’t know where to find it! And its so true, they just don’t know.!!! So ty is getting all ready for the mission, i´m almost positive that he is going to go to germany on his mission, he´s learning a lot of german and that is going to help him out a lot!!! But I guess we´ll just have to wait and see, but you gotta tell him to wait just a little bit so I can come home before he leaves cause I sure want to see him and give him some advice!!!! Deal! Well, we haven´t heard anything from maricruz, the person that was going to get baptized, haven’t seen here since but o whell you gotta press forward right!! well mom you gotta tell me how austin is and you gotta tell him to keep writing me!!! crazy sauce!

mom please send me in the next email your testimony.

take care and tell everyone hello for me!! love you very much

love elder olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment