Monday, January 31, 2011

January 31st letter

Hola Familia!!!
Comó Están? How in the wonderful world of Disney are you guys doing!!
I´m doing absolutely amazing!! Well yes I got transferred but guess
what,… right next door, i´m still in riberalta but just in a different
area its like as if I was in wellsville and got transferred to hyrum!
And my companion is elder haws, from my group another American! From
Arizona he´s great!! Were doing really good here and it’s a little bit
tougher for us cause were both Americans and don’t speak the best
Spanish but its coming along great, we really have to work hard to
have success!! I´m not too familiar with this area but yesterday we
met an investigator that a friend brought to church, we went to his
has last night and taught him bautism and put a baptismal date for the
19 of February and he accepted!! Were doing pretty good as gringos!
It’s the raining season so its really really really coming down, like
flash floods basically pretty skizzy! Every p day we take our laundry
to some lady so she can wash it for us and yes of coarse its all by
hand! Most of the people have electricity and running water…no!!! you
cant use the water for anything, the all use wells, the only type of
running water they would have is for a shower if their lucky! But yes
us missionaries do have everything, it may not be nice at all but we
have it! We have whats called a pension where we eat lunch everyday
and the church pays for it and its just rice rice and more rice so do
me a favor, when I get home, don’t ask me if I want rice!! Ok ?? well
how are you guys doing!! How is school and all the kids doing!! Is
there still snow, is it cold or whats up with the weather doc.!! Sorry
I don’t have much time ever to write everyone but let them know that I
try and I atleast sent some letters!! But anyways that’s the recap on
this week, not too much because i´m in a new area but its going along
quite well!! Miss you all like crazy and when I get home….were goin
campin.!! Always remember that you have the truth and always always
always!....BE HAPPY! You´ve got eternal life, don’t worry about a
single thing and just live everyday like it’s the last!! I love you
guys very very much and tell everyone hello for me!! Por favor! I´m
doing great! Just be happy! Its super super hottttt here then it rains
and cools down then its humid then its hottttt then it rains, you just
never know what the temperature is going to be!
Love superman
Elder olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment