Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 25, 2011 letter

January 25, 2011
Hola Familia!!!
Whats crackin in the valley of cache!! How are you all doing¬¬?? Well
guess what, we already have transfers and they are tomorrow!! Pretty
crazy huh, don’t know if i´ll be staying yet another transfer or if
i´ll be going! We will find that out tonight! How have you all been??
Whats new, I have a little bit more time today to write but I do want
to apologize for never being able to write you a good amount of what
i´m doing here in bolivia!! I´m still in riberalta like I said,
transfers tomorrow, we have about 8 investigators with a baptisimal
date in february, my Spanish is coming along absolutely positively
great! And my ability to teach is increasing tremendously. I have a
greater knowledge of the scriptures and what god wants for us! Its
amazing learning all this stuff, it makes me realize things that I
never would have realized! My thought s are far beyond my time right
now! Its crazy. I look at life a lot different now! So yesterday as a
zone we all went to this place called aquiles which is in the middle
of the jungle like 30 minutes from my area and its this open area of
beautiful spring water for swimming and canoeing, one separated from
the other, natural water to swim in with a diving board and a beach
and all sorts of stuff with beach volleyball which was super dope
sauce! And next to it was a small lake to take a canoe out and snap
some shots!! Pingpong, soccer field, tennis courts and anything you
need!! Twas the time of my life! We shredded it up with some beach
volleyball, took the canoe out, didn´t swim cause we cant! Took a zip
line across the lake!! A blast it was! Don’t worry i´ve got plenty of
pics to show you! It was amazing! Drank some coke and ate some turkey!
Got sunburnt and enjoyed every second of it!! Bolivia is still the
same except for one of our elders got kidnapped by a taxi and tried to
rob him and had a gun but the elder didn´t have any money so they beat
him up a little bit, no big deal but now he´s all good and safe, I
don´t really know much about it pretty much what I just told you is
all I know! I´m doing amazing here in Bolivia! I wouldn’t change it
for the world and I know this is where I need to be even though its
hard at times the blessings are beyond what I can imagine! I will
never ever regret the decision to serve a mission! Couldn´t imagine if
I chose not to!! Anyways how are you all doing, whats new? How is the
snow and the beav! Is let me know whats up dudes!!
love you all
elder olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment